We are looking for an enthusiastic administrator to join our small, friendly team in an established, yet still developing social care organisation.
Case Management Cymru (CMC) Ltd provides bespoke Case Management to adults and children with a range of life-changing conditions, such as Cerebral Palsy and Acquired Brain Injury.
We are looking for a proactive individual with general administration experience who is the right fit for the team and organisation.
The successful candidate will be a welcome addition to the existing team and will provide support across the functions.
This rewarding and interesting role is ideal for an individual who enjoys working in a busy environment and who thrives on variety.
The successful candidate will be a committed team player, with highly effective
organisational skills, first class interpersonal skills and the ability to grow with the company
To provide administrative support to all functions of the organisation.
• Provide support relating to the recruitment, appointment, training and timesheet management of the care teams
• Provide administrative support to the Case Manager’s in relation to clients and their care
• Provide general administrative report to the Registered Manager and Directors as required
• Fielding telephones calls
• Receiving and directing visitors
• Organise directories and maintain them
• Create and maintain spreadsheets and databases
• Create forms and templates
• Handling external and internal communications
• General office purchases
• Contribute to team meetings and towards business goals
• Understand the Regulatory framework within which we work
• Adhere to Policies and Procedures
• Promote Equality and Diversity within the company
• Take part in regular supervision and appraisal sessions with the Operations Director.
• Undertake other duties within the remit of the post as required and directed by the Operations Director.
As with all job descriptions, the pattern of work is subject to review and adjustment in accordance with the needs of the service.
Knowledge and experience of using the Microsoft Office package, with
particular focus on Excel, Word and Outlook
- The ability to form positive working relationships
- First class interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm and drive
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills
- Highly organised with an eye for detail
- Ability to multitask and to work under pressure
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Demonstrates initiative and problemsolving skills
- Ability to use Social Media for business
Experience of working in a busy office environment
Experience of working in a health and social care setting
Good general level of education
Educated to Degree Leve
Clean Driving Licence and use of a car